The first leg of tour was excellent and I can't wait for the second leg! All of the shows were excellent and I'm super happy that the crowds have been awesome. Good hanging with old and new friends!
Champaign was a nice 'homecoming' of sorts. Great crowd, outdoor street festival downtown and it was FREE! One of the most fun shows I've ever played in Champaign. Actually - THE most fun show I've ever played in that town. Good to see the Polyvinyl dudes (Matt and Darcy) - and hang with old friends (special mention: Roy Ewing - original drummer from the band)!
Added some photos to the Media section of the page from this tour. More photos to come in the future.
Next leg of the Braid "No Coast" tour:
- Jul 20 - Township . Chicago, IL Tickets ... RSVP 4 pm (all ages)
- Jul 20 - Township . Chicago, IL Tickets ... RSVP 7 pm (21+)
- Jul 23 - Asbury Lanes . Asbury Park, NJ Tickets ... RSVP
- Jul 24 - Brighton Music Hall . Boston, MA Tickets ... RSVP
- Jul 25 - Rock & Roll Hotel . Washington, DC Tickets ... RSVP
- Jul 26 - Music Hall of Williamsburg . Brooklyn, NY Tickets ... RSVP
- Jul 27 - The Boot & Saddle . Philadelphia, PA Tickets ... RSVP